ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN BOOTCAMP
This 5-day course is designed for web/app developers who wish to understand how to create and/or integrate Ethereum based apps. The course gives a top down view of all the important aspects in creating such an app and a basic overview to how the Ethereum blockchain works.
Hands on experience in creating web apps
1-years minimum as a developer
Students are required to bring their own laptops
AT THE END OF THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Configure your Ethereum node – testRPC/parity
- Create a working environment for deploying and interacting with smart contracts
- Write your own tests for smart contracts
- Read and write smart contracts written in Solidity
- Explain how ERC20/223 tokens works, create your own tokens and offer them to the public with an ICO
- Make your own token exchange with Ethereum using multiple different approaches
- Deploy Multisig wallets
- Create user interface that can work with Ethereum based applications
Accreditation is given to participants who pass with 70% score on all course examinations and successful completion of all of the coding assignments.
Course size: min 7, max 20
The Blockchain Academy reserves the right to cancel the Ethereum: Zero to dApp course at least 72 hours in advance via Email if we have not received seven or more confirmed applications. If the Ethereum: Zero to dApp is canceled by The Blockchain Academy then full refunds will be made. This means that the participant is aware that the event is not guaranteed to take place at the time of reservation.