Ethereum Smart Contracts Workshop
Ethereum Solidity Smart Contract Development Training
All you need is two days, to get started on how to create your own smart contracts! If you’re looking for an opportunity to learn what the fuss is all about, but never had the time to dive into it yourself, come to our weekend workshop.
Our course is different because it keeps a general approach. We’ll use the open source Truffle framework as the base on which to create our smart contracts. Our course isn’t meant to promote a specific framework or working environment, therefor we have more time to teach you how to actually create smart contracts, how to deploy them and how to test them.
We’ll also teach you the basic concepts behind blockchain architecture and how they might affect your codes. Finally, we’ll make sure that you’ll leave this weekend with all of the tools that are required to start and produce your own smart contracts and to allow you to continue your education on your own.
General description – with the rapid change in blockchain technology, this might be subjected to change without notice.
We’ll teach you:
- Introduce Blockchain – what is it
- What is Bitcoin and what is Ether
- Begin to setup development environment: setup for Windows, Linux and MacOS
- Setup Private Ethereum Private Network – ether mining
- Understanding Ethereum Gas & OpCodes
- Introduction to Smart Contract – Hello World version of a simple Smart Contract
- Full development of a Decentralized Application, DApp – with a web front-end
- Deploy DApp to private network
By the end of these two days you’ll have all that is required to start developing your own smart contracts. You’ll have a working environment and configured framework, you’ll know the basic blockchain mechanism – specifically the ones relevant to Ethereum as a virtual machine and you’ll know how to write, test and deploy your smart contracts.
The workshop will take two days over the weekend so it will not affect your day job, but it will be intensive and require your full attention over these two days.