BLOCKCHAIN ARCHITECTURE COURSE
LENGTH OF COURSE – 3 days
Blockchain is becoming one of the most exciting technologies that is disrupting business and industries alike. While currently in the beginning stages of deploying this technology, understanding the available platforms, hosting, associated technologies, languages and security is paramount to the success of any POC or enterprise deployment. Corporate Executives, decision makers, stakeholders and developers seeking to align their efforts with the technology need to be aware of the various aspects related to this technology and development.
In this course, we seek to present an independent view of each of these topics. Our approach is to share the pros and cons of each decision as well as a non-technical summary of implementation.
Please note: some of the content may appear repeating themselves, however, they are designed to re-enforce learning.
- Identifying the decisions and participants in a successful blockchain implementation
- Learn about various blockchain platforms – Open Source and Commercial
- Understand the hosting and mining options
- Awareness of associated technologies
- Understand the primary programming languages, and
- Determining the decisions surrounding the security of blockchains
- Learn about blockchain architecture for building a private or hybrid blockchain
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
- Software developers
- Corporate executives seeking to connect corporate strategy with this technology
- Government executives looking to better understand blockchain opportunities
- Supply chain managers
- Technology Enthusiasts
PREREQUISITES FOR THE COURSE
- A strong understanding of computing and a strong understanding of blockchain
The Blockchain Academy reserves the right to cancel the Blockchain Architecture course at least 7-days in advance via Email if we have not received seven or more confirmed applications. If the Blockchain Architecture is canceled by The Blockchain Academy then full refunds will be made. This means that the participant is aware that the event is not guaranteed to take place at the time of reservation.