This 5-day intensive course is designed for web/app developers who wish to understand how to create and/or integrate EOSIO based apps. The course gives a top-down view of all the important aspects of creating such an app and a basic overview of how the EOSIO blockchain works.
EOSIO is a blockchain platform designed for the real world. Built for both public and private use cases, EOSIO is customizable to suit a wide range of business needs across industries with rich role-based security permissions, industry-leading speeds, and secure application processing. Building on EOSIO follows familiar development patterns and programming languages used by existing non-blockchain applications so developers can create a seamless user experience using development tools they already know and love.
- Hands on expereince in creating web applications
- 1-year minimum experience as a developers
- A solid understanding of database technology and web application architecture and design
- All participants are required to bring their own laptops
AT THE END OF THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Create a working environment for deploying and interacting with smart contracts
- Write your own tests for smart contracts
- Read and write smart contracts
Accreditation is given to participants who pass with 70% score on all course examinations and successful completion of all of the coding assignments.
Course size: min 7, max 20
The Blockchain Academy reserves the right to cancel the EOS Bootcamp course at least 72 hours in advance via email if we have not received seven or more confirmed applications. If the EOS Bootcamp is canceled by The Blockchain Academy then full refunds will be made. This means that the participant is aware that the event is not guaranteed to take place at the time of reservation.